Friday, November 8, 2013

Accidental Picture



I label this post with "photography" simply because I took photos and nothing else really applies to them, but let's face it... this is nothing of the sort. And more annoyingly, no matter how many times I try to rotate the pictures to face the same direction, they won't. I've taken and rotated pictures before, but these ones seem to hate me, so the perspective is perhaps extra screw this time around. It's all about perspective anyway, I suppose. The first picture is just one I took of a corner in my boyfriend's room to show what it "really" looks like in there. The second is one I took a couple weeks before, quite by mistake. After waking up from a nap and checking my phone, I somehow went into my camera and accidentally snapped this picture. And I've no idea how it turned out so strange. Perhaps I had the flash on for that one, and not the other. Still, something about it puzzles me immensely, so I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment