Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh the Joy of Insecurity

I think I may be too insecure for the dating world. every time a boy stops texting me back... it tortures me. I start to wonder what I did wrong. and I punish myself for screwing everything up. and sometimes it's nothing. but sometimes, it's been five freaking days since we parted, and I haven't gotten a single text since. I don't know what my plans are tonight. I'm supposed to go see a boy Thursday nights, but I haven't heard from him since Saturday and I'm beginning to take it personally. I really like him, I don't want to write him off already. but I don't have the time to waste sitting around and wondering.

I know I don't need a boy to make me happy. but they add to my happiness. and I don't need a boy to make me miserable. but they seem to be so good at it anyway. I just want someone to share my laughs and tears with. is that so much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment